Customized Development and Validation of Assays
Creation and development of in vitro tests to measure the efficacy, safety and characterization of your biological products. These tests are particularly suitable for use in the screening of molecules and the release of clinical batches.
Production of cell models which express molecules of interest. Transfection, cloning, selection, amplification.
Analysis in vitro of the cell responses: measurement of viability, proliferation, phenotype, specific functions (ex. ADCC, apoptosis, CDC), interferon activity.
Development and validation of quantitative PCR tests: detection / quantification of pathogens or contaminants, residual DNA, determination of sites of insertion of a transgene, gene copy number.
Development and validation of immunological assays.
- qPCR & RT qPCR
- CELL CULTURE
- BIO ASSAY
- KARYOTYPE, FISH, M-FISH
- FLOW CYTOMETRY
Each project is directed by a Project Manager, using the following steps:
- Initial discussion to establish the feasibility of the project
- Presentation of the study protocol and the estimated costs
- Approval of the finalised study protocol and issue of quote
- Regular follow up of the project and its results
- Presentation and analysis of results presented in the form of a study and/or a validation report
Integration of complex projects
Technical proposition and budget adapted to your projects
From our experts and project managers
Respect of your timelines
Recruitment of external partners in our network
Transfert of methods, with the regulatory guidelines
A strong emphasis on quality (ISO and GMP/GLP conditions)