Impurity testing is a critical part of the characterization of biologics, ensuring their safety and efficacy. Clean Cells has developed multiple assays to assess the purity of your product:
- Residual Host Cell Protein (HCP) quantification
- Residual DNA testing (human, eukaryotic, prokaryotic)
- Quantification of plasmid gene sequences used in gene therapy processes (kanamycin, VSV-G, HIV-GAG, AE1, SV40, HIV-PSI).
- Endotoxin testing (chromogenic LAL assay)
- Residual reagents quantification (BSA, benzonase)