News & Events
Clean Cells joins Come In Vendée
Artists, merchants and companies from the Vendée that will unit to participate to the next Vendée Globe? Indeed, it’s the principle of Come In Vendée!
Since June 2015, Clean Cells has decided to support Jeff Pellet in his crazy bet: be on the start-line of the Vendée Globe, the 6th of November 2016. An extraordinary adventure that brings together over 350 partners already committed. A dream kid that becomes true as Jeff is now officially enrolled for the 8th edition of the Vendée Globe and assigned with the Number 29.
Despite his inclusion, the fact remains that the path is filled with pitfalls. Fundraising, partnership, acquisition and re-establishment of the boat, physical preparation … Jeff, supported by its dream team, takes on all the challenges. Lately, he shows us the sketch of its recently relooked boat arrived at Les Sables d’Olonne, France, last December for a first quarter of preparation. Now blazoning the colours of Come in Vendée as well as the names of its supporters, the boat dropped anchor in the port of Les Sables d’Olonne.
A wide crowdfunding campaign has been launched for financing Jeff’s saga. For only ten euros, you can become a member of Come In Vendée.
In addition, the Come In Vendée exhibition room will open its doors this summer to the Atlantes at Les Sables d’Olonne. It will host a major exhibition on the ocean-racing and the Come In Vendée E‑shop. From the 17th of October and until the start of the race, a lounge bar will be opened with opportunities for receptive and seminar offers. Also, to facilitate your venue on the site, maritime buses will shuttle between the Guiné dock and the Vendée Globe village with no interruption from 10am to 8pm.
Thanks to the E-shop, you can dress up in the colours of Come in Vendée and to enjoy a 15% discount to supply your employees and customers with personalized items from Come In Vendée with your company logo or customized inscriptions.
Key figures about Vendée Globe:
- The principle: one man, one boat, one world trip without stopovers or assistance.
- A village opened from October 15th, 2016 with Brazil as guest of honor.
- Start: Sunday, November 6th, 2016.
- A record held by François Gabart in 78 days, 2 hours, 16 minutes and 40 seconds.
- A unconventional media machinery: 3 daily lives, 3 weekly lives, 1 weekly e-magazine, 1 website and its mobile application, a permanent presence on social networks, 1 international TV channel and one race control station at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Like Clean Cells, become a partner in this great adventure!