News & Events
Clean Cells maintains its usual level of activity
In the context of the coronavirus (CoviD-19) epidemic, Clean Cells’ teams are closely monitoring the evolution of the situation in order to guarantee business continuity but also to protect the safety and health of our employees.
In this context, our priority is to guarantee the level of satisfaction of our customers by maintaining our usual level of activity. Adaptations in the organization of our company’s activity have been implemented to achieve this goal. These adaptations take into account the recommendations of the French and international health authorities.
- All our employees are invited to respect the basic rules of hygiene and common sense related to this sanitary situation. In particular, they must report themselves and remain at home in case of presentation of symptoms of CoviD-19.
- All travel by our staff is cancelled.
- External visitors are no longer authorized to access the sites except those essential to the good continuity of our activity.
- Staff who are not essential to on-site activities have been advised to work in the home office.
- All stocks of consumables and reagents have been identified and revised upwards to maintain normal activity.
In addition, in order to manage this situation in the best possible way, we have put in place complementary actions:
- Reinforcement of the flexibility of working hours in order to avoid as much as possible contacts between employees and to allow our employees to manage their personal constraints linked to the governmental measures put in place.
- Daily coordination by an internal contact person with regular communication to our employees to keep them informed of the government’s directives, the group’s instructions and our business continuity plan.
We monitor developments on a daily basis and will adapt the measures taken in line with the recommendations of the Authorities.
As you can see, to date we have no impact on our business. In the event of a change, we will keep you informed.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.